Final layouts for C'est Magnifique Kit Club

It is with mixed emotions that I say good-bye to C'est Magnifique as a design team member. Leslie and Valerie and all the rest of the design team have been such a delight to work with and I'm truly honored that I was asked to join them to begin with. I first got into scrapbooking seriously a little over a year ago and I've had the best time with it since, but now I feel like I've had my run with it and that it's time for me to take my creative curiosity in other directions. So, I don't feel like I'm leaving entirely, just taking a different path. 

With that being said, I'd like to show you my final two layouts for C'est Magnifique Kit Club.

"Beauty" 

The first is of my lovely niece who is a wonderful artist in her own right. I see great things ahead for her and she is as sweet and beautiful as she is talented. I made the larger flower on the left from some of the Ruby Rock-It patterened paper and used a Martha Stewart stencil with a blue Pan Pastel and outlined with a black Sharpie.

"Beautiful Family"

The couple from my "Dream" layout with their two young boys...I loved all the shades of blue in these flowers and this photo just happened to coordinate perfectly. Again, a Martha Stewart was used for my texture paste design and my favorite colors of Tattered Angels glimmer mist. The piece across the bottom was cut with a 12 inch Spellbinders dies and used as a stencil for more glimmer mists in two shades. 

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and hopefully will have other projects to show in the coming year. Until then, au revoir!